cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Text icon not displaying in Q2 notification

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to know, where is the customization setting for Long Text Icon in Q notification header level. I could control field QMTXT- Description (short text field) by hiding or making it grey through SPRO > Field selection> General screens. But unable to control long text icon against that field. Like to know how the field "long text icon" is controlled in notification header screen?

Any update about this field/icon control?

Thanks

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure about your exact requirement. But may may try the following to define the screen areas for notification type.

SPRO> Q Notification> Notification types> Define screen Templates>  Define screen Areas and Tabs> Select the notification type Q2 (as you required) > Simplified View: Screen Areas.

Here in "Screen area 1" you can define the long text as required.

Hope may be useful.

Thanks

Sachin

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

I am still unable to control the long text icon at notification header level. The field I am talking about is imemdiately below notification status field. In SPRO, @ simplified view as you mentioned above, I can control long text icon in only subject tab using keys 031 or 030. Not at notification header level icon.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.