SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDBM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am a ABAPer , I want to know about this Tcode WDBM.

I know this is for Assortment List(Manual Request) but can u provide me some what detail information regarding it.

With Regards,

Akshay

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

As you might be aware when you execute Tcode WDBM,the report(Program) being run at the background is RWDBBMAN.

This is primarily used for testing purpose,for example, any missing store data that needs to be replaced,or any specific change w.r.to the price etc in these cases you may not wish to run the entire change analysis and hence WDBM is used as a manual request transaction.

You may refer to the below link for more detailed information which explains the key difference between WDBI,WDBU and WDBM transactions.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/dd/e14cbe5c4911d6b21d00508b5d5211/content.htm

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

As Aram has mentioned is correct, also this WDBM is mostly/commonly used to created manual outbound IDOCs for Price/liist, assormtent, Promotion/Bonusbuy, Article master etc. for Stores when we required to send data manaully and don't need to use batch jobs/reports etc.

hope it helps.

Regards

Anup