Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target file structure (sub node) is not occuring in the PI Mapping

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap All.

i have got a requirement where in an IDOC To File Interface,i need to generate a file structure subnode based on the occurance of the source node,explaining you the scenario briefly below

the target file node '/document/purchase_order/order_detail/allocation_detail' is based on the occurance of the source IDOC Segment '/ZRPA_ORDERS01/IDOC/Z1EDRPAORDCR1/E1EDK01/E1EDP01/Z1EDRPAEDP02' and it occurs only one time when the source node occurs atleast once per '/ZRPA_ORDERS01/IDOC/Z1EDRPAORDCR1/E1EDK01/E1EDP01'  othwerwise it wont appear.

the another sub structure of the allocation_detail is '/document/purchase_order/order_detail/allocation_detail/allocation_detail_line' which should occur one time or multiple times based on the occurance of '/ZRPA_ORDERS01/IDOC/Z1EDRPAORDCR1/E1EDK01/E1EDP01/Z1EDRPAEDP02'  and it occurs many times as per the occurance of  source node .

waiitng for the quick answer.

regards.

Varma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

hI.

Adding a few more screenshots of the PI Message mapping

Regards.

Varma

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SapAll.

no response yet,is my question not clear ?

Regards.

Varma

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap all.

for your info ,the reason for me  raising  the above query is when i click on the display queue of the target node 'allocation_detail_line' it is showing the multiple occurance but when i test the mapping it is not generating the target nodes as per the context shown in the Display queue.

will be waiting for the best answer.

regards.

Varma