cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods doubt....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have given free goods for order 10 qty 1 qty will be free.. in sales order if single line item has 10 qty means free goods is giving, in case if i give 2 line items 5 qty each means it is not giving the free item.. why?

what is the logic behind?

is it possible in sap? if yes,

what is the configuration i have to do?

Thanks in advance

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you seems to be maintained, your free goods for every 10 one as free good. on this case, it will not permitt free goods for 5 items. system will read in sales once you enter 10 line items, it will pick 1, for every 20 it will pick 2 and so on...... if you want to get for every 5 as 1 make your arefree good as 1.

and for applicablity of free goods maintain your free goods policy as minimum also. that means for every 5 you can start you free goods.

even if you maintain your free goods as two line item ( for eg for every 10 is 1 free good as 5 and 5 in line item, it will not pick)

Note: check which free goods you are maintained ( exclusive or inclusive)

warm regards,

jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S. Govindharaja Perumal

When you create condition record for free goods, system ask for minimum Qty. and for each line item during the sale order creation system checks condition record separately  for each line item thus it will give message that Minimum quantity XX of free goods has not reached and it will not allow free good to explode.

to achieve this you put the minimum Qty. as low as possible depending on your business requirements. And you can use scales also, if required.

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check you are maintained inclusive or exclusive free goods.

if you maintained inclusive it will give one line item.

if you maintained exclusive it will give two line items.

so please check it.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please search for google , their is so meany answers available ,