cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification unable to set "In Process Again" from NOCO.

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all gurus,

I have a problem with the notification in the t-code QM02.

I'm now trying to re-open a notification which has already been completed(NOCO).

When I navigate to Notification->functions->In Process Again, the option is greyed out.

I tried another t-code QM10 to list all the completed notifications and try to change the notification which i wanted to re-open,

the option is still again grey out.

I have no problem with all the other completed notifications.

I've randomly check some NOCO notifications to see if i can find any that has the same issue but it seems all NOCO notifications i checked, have the option "In Process Again" except the one which i need.

Are there any related documents I need to check which is locking the notification from re-opening?

Or are there any other options i can try to re-open the notification?

Looking forward and thank you all for your help.

Best Regards,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check there is some other user status aasigned or not, bcoz as far as standard functionality is concern, u can revoke the notification bu clicking on Function and In-process option.

Check in Status management or in QM notification status profile abt the status.

regards

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for your advise.

I've checked the status profile and it's the same as the other notification, so i guess it rules out about the status profile.

I've noticed there's something different about this particular notification at the system status.

While other notifications have NOCO(completed), NOTI(internal) and ATCO(All Tasks completed), this notification has all status plus NOPR(Notification in process) also well.

It's quite puzzled as in why the notification can be NOCO and NOPR altogether.

I wonder if this is the cause of this notification unable to put in process again as it's already "in process".

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

tried to again close it and check whether task is opened or in released status, if it is open or in release then close the task and then close the notification again.

Regards

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks again for the help.

I've managed to find the solution in OSS note 502627.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danny,

I am facing a similar issue where the Quality notification is having the status NOPR and NOCO both active. I tried the set deletion flag and reset it technique but system didnt allow that as NOPR was active.

The OSS note 502627 is valid for release 4.6 however my version is 6.3.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Regards

Sahil

Answers (0)