cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination based on MPQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

My Client is using Automatic Batch Determination,They are using FIFO Method,Now onwards they want batch should be determined based on MPQ for example,

on hand Batch           Qty       

Batch201201AA        3 Pcs

Batch201202AA       3000  Pcs

Batch201202AB       1000  Pcs

In this Now I am having Shipment Request for 1000 Pcs,As of now system picks the quantity as mentioned below,based on FIFO Method.

From Batch201201AA - 3 Pcs

From Batch201202AA-  997 Pcs

Instead of this system should check the batch which has the quantity to meet the Shipment Request,For Example,in the above example system should go to the batch which has 3000 Pcs, Instead of spiliting the batches can anyone explain me on this?

Again this should consider two things,

1.System should consider date,it should pick from the batches which less than one year,if it is greater than one year then system should follow FIFO Method

2.This Batch Determination should work few Sales organisations and Commission Group which is maintained on the Material Master

Regards

Boopathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look into above link that may assist you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2101984

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir ,

Please check your Batch Quantity in your Plant .Whenever the quantity is less in one batch ,the system goes to another batch for taking stock in that Plant level.If you don't mind ,can you share FIFO method on this Scenario.I want know how it works on this.

Thanks,

Naren