cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Problem:cProjects-PS integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,  I have an integration scenario of (SAP PPM 5.0) cProjects & SAP PS. Its working fine. But my problem is with navigation. When I try to navigate into PS project directly through cProjects UI. Its not allowing me.

I checked in the backend for the URL in Make settings for calling an SAP Transaction. That URL is only throwing error. Then I tried to check in the SICF t-code for WEBGUI service, then I got to know that there is a problem with this service itself.

Friends, does anyone of you know how to resolve it.? i.e. How to activate WEBGUI service correctly?

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

This thread is still open. Anybody please look into it.

@Amit,

Hi Amit even basis guys are telling its not issue with Basis!!(  They said, its browser issue. I tried use different browsers(IE, Firefox, google chrome). Still no work.

I'm attaching the screenshot of how it looks when I try to navigate. Please do check & reply.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Its worth checking again if you already defined it in config. When we are calling any PS transaction which related to WBS object from cProjects side, I believe we need to define web server alias in below steps;

Project Management -> Connection to External Systems -> Connection to External Systems -> Make Settings for Calling an SAP Transaction

Here you need to define the parameter for service for transactions and web server alias and parameters for the PS system.

Project Management -> Connection to External Systems -> Connection to External Systems -> Make Settings for the Linked SAP Objects

here for WBS object you need to define logical system and web server alias

Project Management -> Connection to External Systems -> Connection to External Systems -> Accounting Integration ->Define Object Links for Accounting Integration

here for controlling WBS object click on services for an object type. Make all services active and maintain web server alias.

I hope this will help you to trouble shoot and resolve your issue.

Pramod

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please check with your Basis team. They should be able to help you.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Amit. Yeah I have raised this issue to them. I thought parallaly I can check fo myself..

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi,Santhosh,

Can we do the integration with cProject & SAP PS manually or automatically? We can only  integrate them manually through objectlink.Can you do the integration automatically?

Rgrds,

QIAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course yes, we can integrate cProjects with PS automatically or manually Qiao.

All we need to do is, Accounting integration. Its nothing but PS integration. With the help of backend settings we can say the system to do it Automatically(Replication of cProjects Project into PS) or else Manually(linking the cProjects project to the existing PS project).

Its standard SAP solution.

Rgrds,

Santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Can you send some documentation  to us?My email ID is:ZhangBridge@gmail.com.

Thanks and regards,

QIAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

As of now i dont have a document on it. You can refer to the following URL. Hope it'll help you doing settings for the integration.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/cProjects+Multilevel+controlling+-+Account+integration+with...

Rgrds,

Santhosh