cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sales Order line item having multiple PO lines connected in Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

This is a 3rd party scenario: I have a sales order with 25 lines. All the lines have same Purchase Requestion Number and thus same Purchase Order (with 25 same lines). GR is posted through a single Material document for all the 25 lines.

When invoicing is done, a Wrong Quantity (and thus wrong $ Amount) shows up on line 110. This Quantity is NOT EQUAL to the GR Qty/PO Qty/Sales Order line Qty. When I looked into further, in the document flow item view, I see all the PO line items pointing at this specific line. (please see below screenshot) --------- 5372.47 KG show up , while 1 KG  is the correct qty.

All other lines show their respective PO line items in the doc flow (screenshot below)

As a temporary fix, a Credit memo was issued in order to adjust the wrong amount on the invoice.

All the PO Line items have their respective Sales Order line number & item number in the PO -->item data---> Account Assignment tab and similarly all the lines in the Material Document have their respective sales order number & item number in the Accounting Assignment Tab.

Can you please help me understand why all the PO line items are pointing at Sales Order line item 110 ?

Please let me know if you need more information on this.

Thank you very much in advance.

- Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check item categ configuration for that line and copy control for that item categ.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member630799
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please, can someone give the solution to solve this issue? I am facing the same problem

Tank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts on this situation ?

Need help.....