cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am practising pricing on an IDES server.

Am facing below issue,

My Requirement,

Creating a New pricing configuration for a new customer.

List of objects i created.

1)Created a customer Number CUST12.

2)Created a customer pricing procedure ")" & assigned it to  CUST12.

3)Created a Doc Type Z2OR as a copy of OR.

4)Created a Doc Pricing Procedure "=" & assigned it to Z2OR.

5)Created item category Z2AN as a copy of TAN.

6)Created below condition tables,

Condition tables

304 - Material

305 - Customer/Material

996 - Material/matl groups

Entered the table entries in VK11 for above tables.

7)Created access sequence AS01 & assigned above condition tables to it.

8)Created condition type AS02 & assigned access sequence AS01 to it.

9)Created pricing procedure ZSAA01( as a copy of RVAA01) & added condition type AS02 to it.

10)Created pricing procedure determination for (sales area(1000/01/00)+ doc PP(=)+Cust PP(")")+ ZSAA01+Cond Type(AS02)).

Further created the sales order with below details,

Doc type :: Z2OR

sales area :: 1000/01/00

Customer :: CUST12

Eventually, Order is getting created with pricing proc ZSAA01. But, the pricing values are all ZERO.

Any ideas, what are the missing steps.

-santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

No doubt you hav done all configuration but one important thing you are omitting...

Go to OVK1 and assign your new condition type AS02 to country IN and then create Tax Class for material and customer in OVK3 and OVK4 and assign to condition category as well, create one another material and customer and condition record then create a sales order.

Bcz without assigning Item category to your country system can't find condition record despite if you have maintained it.

So try and reply me the result......

waiting for ur response.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mentioned "Created Cond type AS02".. Which one did you copy in creating condition type AS02 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I copied condition type from "PR00".

Hi TW,

thanks for all the inputs,

Am analysing further with the help of "Pricing Analysis".

-santosh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi K,

This type of Queries so many answered  in SCN.I think ,this is not good Practice.what ever you got any error please execute that error in Google first or you want any configuration based on particular topic also available there.

Please search at least once in Google.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

With the help of "Pricing Analysis" , i was able to do good progress to fix the issue.

Thank you all.

Now, i am trying to understand  "Control data of Pricing Procedure". Below Example,

I tried to look for some good documents on above topic in google in general & SCN in specific.

But, somehow didn't got very useful docs...

If you guys know some useful links with screenshots of step by step explanation, that would be quite helpful.

-santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Naren has suggested check in the sales order (VA02), in line item level, Tab Conditions, button "Analysis" to find the reason for the error.

On a general note: In sales order, for issues with pricing, check Analysis. It is very useful.

Also, create another (new) sales order, give your customer, material and quantity (Order quantity should not be zero). Check if pricing is being populated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

In addition Sales order analyses please also check the pricing procedureTtransaction Code:V/08.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Building on Muhammad's post, I would suggest:

1. Identify the pricing procedure used in your sales order

2. Go to V/08, in your pricing procedure, for some condition types (e.g. PR00, K004, VPRS etc.) activate field "Required".

3. In VA01, create a new sales order, if the values for the above condition types is blank, then system shall give you an error.

This shall confirm that the determination of pricing procedure & the condition values /records work ok.

4. In VA02, go to already created sales order, item level, click "Update", choose B and see how system is behaving (with regards to activation of action done in point 2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren, TW & muhammad,

Thank you for all the helpful hints for this issue.

I tried all the options mentioned by you guys above.

But, somehow the issue still exists.

Actually, the condition types like EK01, PR00 etc are not being updated in conditions tab.

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

I made EK01, PR00 mandatory in pricing procedure determination(V/08).

But, not sure, wat's the issue.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please send a screenshot of Analysis (after clicking on button Analysis)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Below is the screenshot.....

pls suggest....

me too investigating thoroughly.....

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Condition record has NOT been created

(in your screenshot) Take PR00, the analysis says "Condition record is missing".

Go to VK11, give PR00, for the Customer and Material (and probably for Sales org and distribution channel) give the price.

Then create a sales order. And check at item level, Tab Condition, value of PR00

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If you have maintained item category as Z2AN how come TAN is reflecting in your sales order. Please cross verify.

Thanks,

Sriram.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing Values are all Zero means did you maintain condition records for that customers with corresponding condition tables for that condition types in VK11.Please check in VK12 if you maintained already condition records.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did maintained below values in VK11 & they are visible in VK12.

MaterialPrice
M-01100
M-02120
M-03130
M-04140

Customer Specific Price List

MaterialCustomer ( sold-to )Price
M-01CUST1290
M-02CUST12100
M-03CUST12110
M-04CUST12120

But, i am not sure, if i need to any other settings other than above as such.......

-santosh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Did you maintain pricing Procedure in V/08 ?

2. Did you maintain Access Sequnece in Condition Types?

3. Did you maintain OVKK Settings?

Please check once again all settings in the system.Please check your "Condition Analysis" in Your Sales Order .Here you have to find-out why you didn't get values in your Sales Order.

Thanks,

Naren