cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing Master Agreement Integration with SAP ECC outline agreement-outline agreement is not getting Created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have integrated the SAP Sourcing System with SAP ECC system.

1. When we are Creating the Master agreement of integrated Agreement Type and trying to publish it to ERP.

The status in SAP Sourcing system changes to : Published to ERP( with the Time at which it is published) and In Header - Document Link- it is displaying the External reference and "SAP ERP Outline Agreement Document" as Relationship which has been updated from ECC in response.

Even in XI we have no error. All the Messages has been Successfully processed in XI.

But the Outline agreement is not getting created in SAP ECC system.

Can you please provide your response for the above mentioned query.

What could be the possible reason?

Regards

Sushant Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The Problem has been resolved.

Please find the solution details for your reference

we have Implemented the

SAP Note 1551470

and the issue was resolved.

Thanks all Experts for their response.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant

I am facing same  error ie "No Pricing Condition Available for Line Items"

I have sourcing environment   (sourcing 9.0 & ECC EHP7) .

I am able to see error message   using BBP_ES_ANALYZE tcode in ECC.

How to remove the error now .

Can you please confirm, how you have removed the "No Pricing Condition Available " from ECC side?

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also check my blog http://scn.sap.com/community/sourcing/blog/2011/12/27/erp-integration-with-sap-sourcing-tips-and-tri... which might have some helpful information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant ,

Just wanted to know if you are creating the MA with reference to any requisition ? 

We have a similar case where we are publishing both sales and purchase agreement to ECC . Here we are maintaining the ECC Purchase requisition reference / ECC Sales quotation reference inside MA and publishing to ECC.  In ECC while creating  outline agreement / Sales Agreement , the banking details and pricing condition is pulled out from original requisition reference .

Let me know if this helps you in anyway ...

Regards

Sudipta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

have you switched on the logging in SAP ERP? use transaction SPRO --> Integration with Other SAP components --> SAP Sourcing --> Make Settings for Integration with SAP Sourcing --> Make sure that the Activate Log is checked.

Than you can use transaction bbp_es_analyze to check if and what kind of data arrives in ERP. You can also execute it another time in this transaction to see further error or warning message occuring in ERP. I am sure you are using a test system, because if everything works fine it could happen that you create a document like an outline agreement or PO a 2nd time!

best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for The Response.

I have already tried the BBP_ES_ANALYZE TCode in ERP.

1. When at the early stage I was facing the "No Pricing Condition Available for Line Items" error then I have analysed the details by using BBP_ES_ANALYZE tcode only. I have removed the pricing condition error at that point of time.

2. Now As you know that in BBP_ES_ANALYZE we could see the details till the time any error exist. Once I have removed the Pricing Condition error, Then Master agreement details will not be reflected in BBP_ES_Analyze. 

3. Now,  Sourcing system is not displaying any error, Even MA is getting Published to ERP from Sourcing side alongwith the  time stamp( atleast the status is changing on Sourcing side ) . I have also analysed the payloads for Sourcin to PI , PI to ECC, ECC to PI, PI to Sourcing everything is fine. But the Outline agreement is not getting Created on ECC side.

Please provide your valuable response for above mentioned query.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

are you using Sourcing 7? Have you maintained some price conditions (in 7 there is a value list, price conditions ID must match those in ERP)?

When ever you publish a RFX Award or MA to ERP you should find all that information in bbp_es_analyze (assuming the log is activated). If there is no data than there is an issue in PI.Please provide more detailed information what data arrives in ERP.

thank you

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant

I am facing same  error ie "No Pricing Condition Available for Line Items"

I have sourcing environment   (sourcing 9.0 & ECC EHP7) .

I am able to see error message   using BBP_ES_ANALYZE tcode in ECC.

How to remove the error now .

Can you please confirm?

Regards,

Santosh