cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Mobile Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing CRM Mobile Sales with CRM 7.0  EHP2 , SAP NW Mobile 7.1 SP15 , Gateway 1.1  to SAP NWM SP08 and SUP 2.1.2. I checked the standard Mobile Sales documentation whic  says CRM 7.0 EHP1 SP04 + , SAP NW Mobile 7.1 SP13 , Gateway 1.1 to SAP NWM SP07 and SUP 2.1 .So

will we be facing any issues going forward, if we are going with above memtioned configuration than standard configuration given in guides.

Regards

Nidhideep Bhandari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you work with the latest SP and notes, you won't face known issues have been fixed already.

Please check my list.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for the reply.Will keep you posted over this implementation using this forum.

Regards

Nidhideep Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

I have done my CRM configuration and using ESDMA Application setup I am able to generate ESDMA.

But my Initial Load icon is yellow and I have checked all the queues but none of them are running , but still Initial load icon is stays yellow.Do I am missing anything .

Regards

Nidhideep Bhandari

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is OK. You should run initial download manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki

We are implementing CRM Mobile Sales with CRM 7.0  EHP2 , SAP NW Mobile 7.1 SP15 , Gateway 1.1  to SAP NWM SP08 and SUP 2.1.2.

We followsed  the "Gateway 1.1 to SAP NetWeaver Mobile" Guide in order to set up the system . - CRM Customizing is done as mentioned - NW Mobile is configured - We've generated ESDMA Bundle "MAS_SMARTPHONE_SALES_V00"  and deployed it to SUP - mobile devices are known to SUP and items are pending - as seen in SCC - mobile sales app is installed; connection is active

Subscription to CRM package is pending, so We are not getting any crm objects onto my device

Regards

Nidhideep

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Which app version do you use?

"Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM 1.2" or "SAP CRM Sales mobile app 2.0" ?

The object "MAS_SMARTPHONE_SALES_V00" is for "Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM 1.2".

You should generate "MAS_CRMSALES_V20" for "SAP CRM Sales mobile app 2.0".

Please follow the "Setup and Configuration Guide". It has all information.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26601

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

We have generated MAS_CRMSALES_V20 for SAP CRM Sales Mobile App 2.0.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>Subscription to CRM package is pending, so We are not getting any crm objects onto my device.

It means your device is not connected to the SUP.

What are the application connection parameter in SCC? Please set application as blank.

What is the device type? If is is iOS, please check the connection status. Settings -> General -> Connection Information -> Status for Connection and Subscription

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

We were facing some client license issue so device not able to subscribe. But not device is able to subscribe , but still data is not coming on device.I am able to see data on my SUP log and my device is registered on DOE.I am always getting Notification on my App "Subscription Ended"

Regards

Nidhideep Bhandari

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can monitor data flow and troubleshoot.

Please look at the how to guide.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27528