cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS PDS- selective mode transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The requirement is to selectively delete modes from PDS on the basis of either Person responsible or resource name.

In Badi /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE there is a method to change CIF structures.There is a possibility to it by writing logic inside this.But selection criteria is stringent. We want to filter modes on the basis of resource name.But resource name is not populated inside CIF stuctures(while debugging inside Badi)

ct_activities,ct_modes-resname field i dont get resource name in this. So I am not able to use above selection criteria.

How can I achieve my requirement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get resource name and id as follows:

CIF_IMPORT method's parameter CT_MODES structure (/SAPAPO/CIF_CURTO_MODE) gives you KAPID (/SAPAPO/KAPID). Then, read /SAPAPO/RESKEY table for resource name and id from the record whose R3KAPID (/SAPAPO/CRES_R3OBJID) value matches with that of KAPID. Please refer the function module /SAPAPO/CRES_KAPID_GET_RESUID for details.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above Badi is on R/3 side where as the tables you are suggesting are on APO side.How do I get my resource name since that is a selection criteria to filter modes in R/3 side?

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The BAdI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE exists in APO only. Pl check again using t.code SE18.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry in r/3 the badi name is CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN and i want to do same thing in this badi.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Access structure field CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN > CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES > CT_MODES
  • CT_MODES' type CIF_CURTO_MODE_TAB i.e. CIF_CURTO_MODE (structure)
  • Access KAPID
  • Read table CRHD (Work center header) for matching records of KAPID
  • CRHD-ARBPL gives you work center name