cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery block only in stock transfer process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one requirement ,we want to give delivery block only in stock transfer process

so what i do now?

thank u

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to block the delivery  in STO via SD Route when there is no Stock during Mv Type 641....from the supplying plant??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

exact lavanaya what asked means

ex ..........one company

plant A....STOCK 100 tons

plant B.....stock   200 tons

plant C......stock   20 tons

plant D......stock   5 tons

here urgently PLANT C need some stock from other plants so user wants to send the stock  only from PLANT B  , suppose if tryes to send stock from other plants system shouldn't allow

i think this is process 

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery block can be given:

a. At configuration level:

In sales order type (VOV8) and in schedule line category (VOV6)

b. At transaction level:

In sales order (VA01/2), at header level and at schedule line level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW

YOU have misunderstood my question

my question is i want to block stock transferring from one plant to another plant

ex plant A and plant B are there no stock in plant B so generally stock will be transferd from A PLANT RIGHT so here stock shouldn't be transferd

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Create different roles containing the same transactions with authorizations set plant level for all relevant movement related transactions.Users who need to work in both plants will need to both roles.

Ex:1. User 1 have authorizations at both plant level (Plant1 and plant2) with all related movement types means especially in your case is which type of movement types wants to used for transfer the materials  from plant 1 to Plant 2.

2. But User 2 doesn't have authorizations to transfer the material from Plant1 to plant2 at movement type level or plant level.

I am not sure this usefull for you if you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we want to give delivery block only in stock transfer process

plant A and plant B are there no stock in plant B

I am not clear how many plants are there where you dont want to the material to be stock tranferred from Plant A

If your requirement is only for a specific plant, then have a different document type for that plant and dont maintain copy control.  Besides this, you can also have a different shipping point.  You should be aware, shipping point determination will happen based on the combinations of shipping condition, loading group and delivering plant.  Here you differentiate the shipping condition in the customer master of plant-B and for this shipping condition, don't maintain any shipping point.

G. Lakshmipathi