cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow DCN - Notification not reaching the device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have developed a SUP workflow with server initiated start point. The start point connects to a MBO which is based on a SAP RFC. I have defined the necessary matching rule and and extraction rules.

When I trigger the DCN notification by entering the DCN URL in a browser, I do not see any notification on the device.

I have checked in SCC ----> Workflows ----> <My Workflow> ---> Queue Items and found that the queue is in 'waiting for retry' state.

I believe this is the reason why the notification is not delivered to the device. Please help me in fixing this.

I have tested the same scenario with Webservice based MBO and it worked fine, notification appears on device. I am facing this issue with only SAP RFC based MBOs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Guru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

Try to find more information on WorkflowClient log for user POApprover.

Ex:

• Folder: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\WorkflowClient

• File: SERVER_AMPService_WorkflowClient_POApprover_POAPPROVER__HWC_20120904T144958.txt

or

• File: SERVER_OBMO_WorkflowClient_POApprover_POAPPROVER__HWC_20120904T144958.txt

* Note: as a rule of thumb you may find more information on logs than on Control Center.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno do Amaral,

Thank you for the information. I checked the log files you mentioned. There was an issue with the MBO and I corrected it. Now the DCN is working fine.

Regards,

Guru.

Answers (0)