cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trimming Zeros from Standard SAP PI SNC Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing some issues in integrating SAP PI 7.1 with SNC using standard XI Content package available in SAP Market place.

I have done all the configurations and interface is working perfectly fine. But there is one issue, whenever OrderConfirmation is trigerred with numeric values in Internal id the idoc that is posted in ECC is generally populated with values but when OrderConfirmation is triggered in SCM system with alphanumeric values in Internal ID it comes with 36 zeros prefixed to it as a result when Idoc is posted in ECC some values in some fields goes missing.

Now, the problem is I need to trim these zeros if it would have been graphical mapping or any other mapping for that reason we could have used number of options but since it is a standard package we don't want to change it.

So, Any other alternative how to trim these zeros? Any OSS notes and all

Interfaces that are causing this type of issue are SCM-PI-ECC scenarios (Proxy to Idoc scenarios)

ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_OrdrspOrders05

DespatchedDeliveryNotification_DesadvDelvry03

This is the name of imported archives in the standard content.

Thanks in Advance,

Rupendra Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupendra,

since it is a standard package we don't want to change it

you can copy the operation mapping and add a second mapping step. Just a 1:1 mapping deleting leading zeros. In the interface determination you need to link the new operation mapping. So you didnt change the SAP mapping at all. It is still linked in your new om.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. Simple logic I missed it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that your SCM system not sending any data like that,ask them supress these kind of data.

if not possible then handle in IDoc level, ABAP team can easily handle it IDoc back ground program level.

Regards,

Raj