cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening document close StreamworkWindow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Streamwork, when I open a document (PDF, XLS... ) the document opens in the same window, therefore Streamwork is closed. Once the document seen I need to start a new Streamwork session.

I do not have this kind of issue with any other website, like CFolder if I take a corporate exemple.

If someone could advise

Thanks

Christophe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

By opening a document, do you mean that you are downloading it, or viewing it within a Scribd viewer?

If you are downloading the document, then when you open it once it has completed downloading it should either open in the default application you have set for your computer, or be waiting inside your download folder.

If you are viewing the document within the Scribd viewer, you can go "Full Screen" mode. To exit this mode, you can click "Exit Full Screen" in the upper right-hand corner of your browser.

Best regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By opening I mean clickin on the document icone as shown on the screen

Thanks

Christophe

former_member26693
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

I have noticed that you do not have the Scribd iPaper extension activated.

Can you please click on the link that states 'Go to the Extensions Page, activate it and then try it again.

Once activated you should see the document in the main area (as below). Please update me if this was not sucessful and I will investigate further.

Regards,

Patrick Dinneen
Support Engineer

SAP Cloud Support