cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Suggestions for Improving the SCN Site

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I started out with one suggestion, but in the process of trying to find where I could post a suggestion, I came up with a second suggestion.

(1) The icons used to identify an Open Question versus an Answered Question are so similar they are difficult to distinguish. It would be more user-friendly to have icons that are easily distinguishable.

(2) I found a link to this Suggestions Forum on the Contact Us page, however when I navigated here I expected the community to be titled, Suggestions Forum. Instead it is titled SCN Support, and the list of discussions in this community seems cluttered with everything from support questions to suggestions for the SCN site to master data questions. I wonder if many suggestions might be lost in this clutter. Maybe SCN could create a space solely for site suggestions.

Cheers,

Amy King

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your suggestions. You're right that something's not right with sending users to the SCN support space to add their suggestions! There's actually a dedicate workspace on Idea Place for SAP Community Network Improvements: This is the right place to post feedback and ideas on how to make SCN even more useful. 

I've updated the page and encourage your to post your suggestion on Idea Place--as long as it wasn't already suggested.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason.