cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Inspection point valuation when resuts recording in done throgh BAPI

0 Kudos

Hi i am not able to get the valuation of inspection point automatically when all characteristics of have been recorded and put in status 5 by automatic results recording through BAPI.

Can anyone tell how we can get the automatic validation of inspection point done when RR is done with the help of BAPI.

Because of this issue we were not able to post automatic UD.

Please, advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

So to SPRO and defined in INSPECTION point--> Automatic valuation .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the operation overview level >>Quality Management Inspection Points >> Inspection point completion >Select "Automatic valuation based on Inspection point defination"

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Yes, i have done setting botth at Inspection plant operation levvel for automatic validation and at configuration level i had set Plant level codes and code group for automatic proposal of inspection point validation codes.

But after this setting it works when we do the inspection results recording manually,  but automatic validation of inspection points fails when we RR with the help of BAPI.

Because of this issue, we are facing issues in automatical ud because of the message that we get in UD screen when the inspec. point is not validated.

what exactly we need to do to get the issue corrected and get the validation done successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a rough though possibly may work , Use SHDB to copy the screen of  say pop up for valuation of Inspection point ( Tick on complies & OK).Use the code from SHDB in Bapi in foreground.If valuations works in foreground then it should also work on background. also .

I think a good abaper can help you for this.