cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split due to different Payment Terms at Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the existing business Scenario, the sales order will have different payment terms at item level which leads to Invoice split.Is there anyway that this split can be avoided?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does that mean there is no terms of payment maintained at header level? Per the SAP documentation at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/560f63545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm if there are different payment terms maintained at item levels, the system will not split. Can you provide further details on how invoice split happens in your case? Is it single reference document (like single sales order or single delivery) that contains multiple line items with different payment terms that gets splitted into different invoices?

You may also need to check the routines assigned to the field VBRK/VBRP in the copy control settings.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, there is a Header payment term which is different from the item payment terms. I have seen a custom routine assigned in the routine. I am checking this currently and most probably there can be the issue.

Thanks,

Ajit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I order to avoid this split while maintaining condition record for PR00 add payment terms to the table, For each material you can maintain different payment terms and you can avoid the split. It will work try this.

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

Payment Term must split the Invoice.  If it doesn't split, then you will have problem in outstanding reports and dunning process.

If one line item needs to be paid in 10 days and the other line item needs to be paid in 3 months, and if you creagte one invoice for both the items,

How can SAP calculate the due date for that invoice ??

Pleased dont change this.  Explain this to the users.  Hope they will understand.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Anil, in added that, go to your copy control and check your routine at item level, note VBRK-ZUKRI where your payment terms would be included, if you dont want the invoice to be splitted based on the same, you need to take it off.

Hope this would help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to clear related header data at copy control routines. Go to VOFM and choose Data Transfer. Copy a routine acc. to your requirement and clear VBRK header datas which causes invoice split. But attention if you clear header data you can not use them on invoices and those area comes empty on document.