cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order conversion in PP/DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are  manually setting conversion indicator for  planned order which is having both start and end date in PAST . In ECC i am able to see production order in PAST and operation having status of TIMEX . I hope this is std SAP functionality since APO will decide the date .

Even this order comes back to APO with dates in the past . SAP std int strategy profile is not rescheduling this order even i tried with current date scheduling but its not rescheduling those production order. is it std behavior?

But we dont want to create production order in the past . How we can restrict this behavior. Is there any standard settings to restrict this in APO & ECC side.

i am thinking of below options.. but i am not sure whether this will help

APO side :

1) using customer exit in conversion rule ( while conversion  we can restrict orders in the past)

2) by using outbound user exit in APO side

ECC side:

1) During the inbound we can validate order start date

2) if possible we can reschedule before saving production order. so that order can be in current date

Please some one guide.. which one would be best idea for this.. or is there any other way we can stop this behaviour or reschedule this production order  order to current date

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can have a look at note 394113.

There is a field "Scheduling Offset" in strategy profile. If it contains a minus value, the order can be in the past.

BR,

Tiemin

Message was edited by: Tiemin Wang

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Since you are manually processing these orders with past dates, i assume that there are very few orders of this kind. I would suggest to reschedule the order with DS planning board (select the order and reschedule) and then convert it from DS board itself. Anyway it is manual processing only, so this should not cause much trouble to you.

regards,

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

I hope orders created in past will be rescheduled in APO through SAP std integration strategy profile(SAPINTR) when its comes back to APO from ECC.

Regards

Arasu