Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Testing JCo Destinations in WAS in netweaver 7.3

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

My first question:

When i ping the MetaData JCo it throws an error that " Failed to ping JCo destination 'SAP_R3_Financials_MetaData'. "

I check the all connection settings,client no.

If i ping ModelData JCo it gives successful message "" A ping to the JCo destination 'SAP_R3_Financials' was sucessfully executed. ""

My Second question :

I created MetaData JCo Destinations in WAS, While i check weather MetaData JCo  connection is  working properly or not.Wen i click on test connection,then it troughs below error

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=192.168.100.81 GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=WRD MSSERV=sapmsWRD PCS=1 LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR       service 'sapmsWRD' unknown TIME        Fri Sep  7 19:05:06 2012 RELEASE     720 COMPONENT   NI (network interface) VERSION     40 RC-3 MODULE niuxi.c LINE        1825 DETAIL      NiPGetServByName: 'sapmsWRD' not found SYSTEM CALL getaddrinfo COUNTER     31 "

For overcome this error i try my level best.For overcome this problem i done the below activities.

already added message server port in ERPdev server.I crass check the entry files in ERP development server.For checking this i follow this path :- Login to erpdev-->services file entries .

through telnet a check the server connectivity. The server also connected properly.

For reference please observe the attached pic.

Please help to come out from this error.

Kindly Expedite ...

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

model and metadata destination are using the same value regarding the connection?

try to delete and create it again.

i think you should add sapmsWRD in the os of portal

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

Basis person added the sapmsWRD in the os of portal  still problem persist.Please give me some guidance to coming out from this problem.

Regards,

Srinivas

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try restart if possible

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

Already portal server restated after adding the sapmsWRD.Still we face same problem

Regards,

Srinivas

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

My second question Unable to reach message server in metaData Jco is solved , still my first question the problem with ModelData Jco is persist

"" A ping to the JCo destination 'SAP_R3_Financials' was sucessfully executed. ""

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Srinivas

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's the problem...

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

When i click on ping, the Jco destination was successfully executed.

If i click in Test connection,it throws the error that

"" com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) ""

I check SSO also working properly .

Regarding this problem i follow some possible solutions give in sdn like :-

1. Username and password that givinen has mapping with the Backend SAP System.

2.User name in the CAPS.

3. Host file has the Entry of the System.

4. The User in the Backend has the RFC Communication Role (SAP_BC_SEFS_RFC_ENDUSER) assigned to his profile.

Still my problem persist.

Regards,

Srinivas

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using sso or dedicated user account?

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) ""

the error message is quite clear

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

I am using SSO ticket. And SSo also working properly.

I test the SSO in the following path : System administration -->support-->Test and configuration tools--> i enter system -->transaction --> the transaction is displayed with out asking id & pwd with out errors

Regards,

Srinivas

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your user if it is locked in abap system.

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jun Wu,

User not locked in ABAP system.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you told that you mapped portal user to backend userid, verify both the users were active or not.As per the error , it is sure that something wrong with user setup.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My problem is solved by basis person by giving space after SAPMS.Thanks for your help.

Please close this thread.

Regatds,

Srinivas

udaykumar_kanike
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

check if you configured Technical System correctly in SLD. To trace out the exact error click on "Test" button rather than "Ping" button and find out the erro at the bottom. Check this [wiki|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/TroubleshootingSAPJavaConnector%28JCo%29] and apply the solution.

Also refer following threads. They might help you solve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/935388

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1418620

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/Troubleshooting+SAP+Java+Connector+(JCo)

Regards

Uday

srinivas_kondapalli3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I follow all the steps  which are mentioned in the given threads.But no use still my problem persist.

Regards,

Srinivas