SAP for High Tech Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share cutting-edge ideas, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on pushing boundaries. Join or start a discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depreciation Key Changes

former_member835775
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured depreciation keys according to monthly calculation of depreciation but after posting depreciation for 3-4 months through AFAB in Production system Client requires it to be changed to Daily Basis calculation of Depreciation. While doing the same in Development I used T-codes OBAL & OGAL to reset the data of Asset as it was not allowed by the system to make changes. Now when I have transferred the Transport Request to Quality system is showing error as "SYST: You cannot change the depreciation periods" Message No. AA662. This error is shown in old assets in which there was some balance along with accumulated depreciation. When I am viewing asset explorer through AW01N & asset balances through AR01 it is showing error. For New Assets it is working fine. I would like to know whether there is any solution for the same.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

This is not the right forum for technical questions - please contact SAP services or tech support. Thanks.