cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access Java Visual admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

its a very elementary question but i dont know it:)

how can i access Java visual admin in my PC,i m using XI through VPN connection ,i searched for go.bat file on my PC but coudn't find it,actually i need to do implement some security steps for my sender SOAP adapter and need to access Visual admin for that.

i m on Win XP.

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

In your installtion drive(C:\ or d:\ etc..) search the folder \usr\sap\clustername\JC00\j2ee\admin find a go.bat there and start it.

here cluster name depends on your installation...

It will open a UI ..select default configuration or any one if u configured spifically for your j2ee engine from UI.

give your j2ee_admin user id and password. and say connect.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Satish

i dont have XI installed on my system ,i m actually remotely connecting to the XI server and i dont have access to the installation drives too,only thing which i have right now is the SAP GUI ,moreover in my C: drive i dont see any path as u suggested,do i need to do all this on the server system?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

It actually resides under \usr\sap\clustername\JC00\j2ee\admin\go.bat You should have access to this folder. If you dont have access to this folder then you cannot open your visual admin.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Satish

actually i cant access the path u told me,i only have access to the FTP server but i cant access anything else.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ahmed

You should have the access Rols to your user , then only..it is possible, i hope..

Regards

Chilla..

Answers (0)