cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - SL to SL transfer with 311 movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to do transfer posting with movement type 311 MB1B from one storage location WH01 to another storage location WH02. Both the storage locations are managed under different warehouses (WM1 and WM2). I would like to know whether I have to select both the lines inside LT06 or only one line of issuing warehouse while creating TO in foreground?

Best regards,

SAPUSER

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using LT06 for creating TO for material doc, you have following option.

1. If you do not give warehouse no. system will give bothe the line, you can select both & process at once.(check authorization if you have for both warehouse)

2. If you want to fo removal & placement separately you can give removal warehouse no. first & process the removal TO then when you want to do placement in receiving storage location give receiving warehouse no & process placement.

After first TO of removal syatem wil ltake material in 921 Interim storage area & after second TO of placement system will take material from Interim & put in Final storage.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charu,

In the first case i.e. when I select both the lines at  time and process system always processes alphabatically. is there any way when i select both the lines system should always process the 311 movement line first and then 312 second.

Best regards,

SAPUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No, i do not see any possibility as this is standard behavoiur of Tr.code LT06, it gives as per the warehouse number.

But as Negative stock would be allowed for Interim storage type 921, i do not see any problem even if 312 movt.type runs first & then 311.

Other option is to proces is use warehose no. on the initial screen of Tr.code LT06.

Reagrds,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charu,

Thanks for your reply. I have alredy assigned full points for your earlier reply.

Best regards,

SAPUSER

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You may use LQ01 & perform the sloc to sloc transfer.

thanks,

mahesh