cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning heuristic profiles to people centrally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a logistic setup where we use different heuristics across our plants.
Some plants use capacity planning, some don't. Thus it matters a lot if people use the correct heuristic profiles since a profile that does not respect capacity planning could cause undesired planning to occur.

I've looked a lot into the heuristic profile setup, but i can't seem to find any way of assigning profiles to users?

You can set it yourself from the product view, but that is not really very good since it relies on people doing it themselves, and for some scenarios we actually do not want people to be able to do this.

Is there really no way to control peoples profiles without relying on them setting them on their own?

Regards

Simon Pedersen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Simon,

You can define sepcific heuristic for specific users also.

Set them in Master profile. And alow the specifis users to use the master profile creted for  them

Regards

Debashis Padhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Customer Exit APOCDPS1. to select the section id in  background job of production planning run.

Regards

Sandeep

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

You may also use a report /SAPAPO/PT_COPY_USER to assign a user settings variant to users.

• Define appropriate profiles (heuristics, visualization, optimizer, etc)
  • Define appropriate variants (user settings) with known user id
  • Execute the above report to assign the defined variant to your users.

Please read the documentation comes with the report for further details.

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I found in table /SAPAPO/PTUALL with PT_USAGE = RRP_ORD, the field PROF HEUR is the one

used in product view. If you have a super user that has authorizations, you can try it.

Best regards,

Tiemin