SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price determination process

nmirandaghn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I have this requirement, I need to replace the price calculation in transaction WVN0 replacing the schema with an in-house procedure, for example; I have to take PB00 condition and multiply it by a percentage from a Z table according to the material type. I've been investigating and I've found a SAP documentation entitled "Pricing: Purchase price determination" (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/25/f9e947dd9f11d18ca1080009d10d9a/frameset.htm) which indicates a determination type from A to F.

I'm interested in type C "Purchase price determination using customer function module" where one can define a custom function modules but I don't find it in my SAP implementation and I would like to know who knows where can I find this and how I could proceed. I've been looking in SPRO in Sales and Distribution menu and Material Management / Purchasing / Conditions menu also.

Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place because maybe some of you would tell if what I want to achieve can be made or not, or someone may explain a better approach to make SAP to calculate the pricing formula according to my requirement. I'm open to ideas.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Please try the path mentioned below.

Navigational Path :

1. SPRO - > Logistic General -> Retail Pricing -> Sales Price Calculation -> Maintain Purchase Price Determination Sequence

2. Choose - Determination Sequence and Click on 'Assign Steps'.

In the displayed screen, you will be able to choose 'PP determ. type' = C and Provide the functional module name under 'Name of the Functional Module'.

Regards,

Raja

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Please try the path mentioned below.

Navigational Path :

1. SPRO - > Logistic General -> Retail Pricing -> Sales Price Calculation -> Maintain Purchase Price Determination Sequence

2. Choose - Determination Sequence and Click on 'Assign Steps'.

In the displayed screen, you will be able to choose 'PP determ. type' = C and Provide the functional module name under 'Name of the Functional Module'.

Regards,

Raja