cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this a scenary to use MDO ? Persistent or onDemand ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to develop a grid to show production orders, this grid will be filled out from a RFC, the user will enter material labels to be consumed in order to confirm each order component, I have to maintain in the MII side every Order Component confirmation with its material labels and quantities until all the order componentes should be completed.

each order component can have several material labels
any material label can be reversed
when some ordem component quantity are still pending, I have to show one line in the grid with the label column empty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give me links, tutoriais, examples etc about MII MDO, the content that I read was not enough.

0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Have you gone through the MII Wiki from the MII Community Overview page?  Read the content provided by Salvatore (Sam) Castro among others.  You  may also want to download the 12.2 projects which may have some examples (not sure as I have not reviewed them, but worth looking into).  If there is insufficient detail, let me know.  I will get someone to provide or find the links myself.

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Just on the face of your question, I would think this would be a fine opportunity to use MDO and I would make it persistent.  I have not used MDO in some time (12.2 ad hoc acceptance testing), so I am not the best expert to be querying.

Regards, Mike