cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a query in confirmation.Lets say i have made a shopping cart in classic scenario which results in the creation of purchase order in r/3 backened system, I have made a GR for the purchase order in the backend, so my question is whether the same gets updated in the shopping cart i mean in shopping cart any confirmation document gets created in srm? if yes then does it applies to extended classic scenario?

Regard's,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you create GR in backend system, the same will be reflected in the frontend system SRM. but the backend GR number will be updated in the column backend document number in related document tab in shopping cart. This update will be via batch job, BBP_GET_Status_2. If you create the confirmation in the front end system, confirmation number will be generated and at the same time, GR document will be created in the backend system via idoc.

And the above functionality will be applicable to Classic and Extended Classic scenario.

Let me know if more details required.

BR

Santhosh

tayyeb_52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In Shopping cart navigate to item detail and to Related document tab, if you create confirmation or invoice done in backend system there you can see update for following

1. confirmation no. in SRM and corresponding no. to that ECC

2. when invoice done you can see invoice no. as well.

3. you can find status as well in which status confirmation is like error or posted in backend or approved.

Hope this answer your question.

Please award point for answer.

Regards

Tayyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes, once GR has been created for a PO in the backend, SC follow on document tab will get updated with a confirmation number as per your number range setting in SRM.

This occurs in both classic as well as extended classic scenario.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In both the scenarios whether its ECS or CS, upon doing the confrimation in ECC the corresponding document no will be updated in the related documents.

But there will  not be any separate document created in SRM. Like upon posting the confrimation from SRM, a new material document also gets created in ECC.

So only the ECC document no will get updated in SRM, when you post confrimation in ECC.

thanks @ Anshu