Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build is not getting created in NWDS 7.3

suman_sourabh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created an User Module EJB  in NWDS 7.3 with JDK version jdk1.6.0_35

In the program there is no error showing. I have taken the reference from the HOW-TO_Guide "How To... Create Modules for the JEE Adapter Engine".

But when I am trying to create a build, it is not getting created as per the given document.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Regards,

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sourabh
Participant
0 Kudos

Follow the How to guide to create the custom module in NWDS and go to the filepath upto "build" folder and delete the unwanted folders there directly and refresh the NWDS project.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue with nothing appearing in the build folder.  And the same Classpath messages, although I assumed these to be just warnings.

Any ideas why the project will not build following the instructions in the how to guide ?

former_member540174
Participant
0 Kudos

I too am getting this error.  How did you resolve?  I'm on my third attempt to follow the how to guide.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So what is the error you receive when you try to Build? The document have very specific steps and if you tracing the error is too time consuming, I would suggest rebuilding the module.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

suman_sourabh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the reply, I have already deleted my project and recreate it again but still have same issue.

It.

In the Markers tab I am getting following warnings:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Classpath entry C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Desktop/NWDS/AdapterJars/com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc.api.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.  UserModule_EJB
P/UserModule_EJBClasspath Dependency Validator Message
Classpath entry C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Desktop/NWDS/AdapterJars/com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.  UserModule_EJB
Classpath entry C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Desktop/NWDS/AdapterJars/com.sap.aii.af.ms.ifc_api.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.  UserModule_EJB
Classpath entry C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Desktop/NWDS/AdapterJars/com.sap.aii.af.svc_api.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.  UserModule_EJB
Classpath entry C:/Users/IBM_ADMIN/Desktop/NWDS/AdapterJars/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.  UserModule_EJB

I have kept all the external Jars at the given path and also added it in the Build Path Library.

Please check if it helps to understand the problem.

Regards,

Suman