Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the G/L reconciliation account of the vendor in MIRO

former_member280251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need different reconciliation account for the invoices of vendors depending on the type of acquisition, one for regular service/goods and other in case of service/goods related with an investment. In case the invoice is posting directly in FI I do not have any problem because I can use a special G/L or change the reconciliation account at the moment of the posting.

The problem is when I have an invoice to post through MIRO, because the functionalities of special G/L or enter another reconciliation account are not allowed in MIRO.

Do you know any funcionality (Substitution, BTE, BAPI, Exit, etc) which could replace the G/L reconciliation account of the vendor in MIRO.

Thanks,

Cecilia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reconcialiation Account Ready for Input - Functionality can be used to change the Recon Account while posting Vendor Invoice.

In the Vendor Reconcialiation GL Account Master Data - FS00 - Click the check box "Recon Ready for Input".

Regards,

jaymin r. bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cecilia,

Please refer to the thread below, it talks about an enhancement to achieve this solution.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1890737

You will also need to define your reconciliation account as ready for input in master data (FS00) to work with alternate reconciliation accounts.

Thanks,

Avinash