cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Component in sxmb_moni different from that configured in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing an integration scenario between ERP system and ESourcing. I am using Process Integration for the same.

I am getting the error 'No Receiver Could Be Determined' in sxmb_moni. When I checked I found that the Business system configured for ERP in SLD is BS_PHD_901 (which is same as the one I configured in ID) but in moni the Sender Component is shown as PHD901 due to which it is not able to determine  the receiver. There are other scenarios in which BS_PHD_901 has been used. All of them are working fine and the same is shown in moni.

The scenario which we had tested is IDoc to file scenario. I am not fully thorough with IDoc's.

So kindly tell me where to check for the error and how to resolve the same. This is critical for me so any quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Siji Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siji,

Check if you have created a tRFC port or XML HTTP port? It should be a tRFC port.

If you want to continue using XML HTTP port then change the business system name in RFC destination URL.

Regards,

Pranav

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This usually happens when the sending SAP system is connected to a different SLD or another PI system. What follows is that the SAP system will use the business system of the SLD in which it is connected to instead of the business system name configured in the receiver PI system. A solution would be to rename the business system in your PI system to match the names.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Siji

I am experiencing the same problem. Did you get a solution for this?

Regards,

Thembi

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siji,

Pls check ID cache status. Pls check cacahe notification in RWB .

Ensure your cache status is all green. Else refresh cache. If cache is fine, can you create a small test scenario to check if this runs ok. In case the new scenario is also showing problems then this might be a SLD issue , you need the BASIS team to look into it.

Regards

Anupam

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siji,

Please check the configuration on ECC side . http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16010  . Also check this link as u said ur new to Idoc's .Hope this documnet will help you.

Regards

Hari.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in change list for PHD901, if bussiness was found and not deleted/activated then activate change list.

Check in SLD also for technical system which bussiness system was created, if you think PHD901 not required then remove it from SLD bussines system entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raja Sekhar for your quick reply.

There is no such business sytem named PHD901. Neither in change list nor in SLD. In SLD the business system configured is BS_PHD_901.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ANul,

Go to Bussiness system---->Adapter specific identifiers

check what is the R3 System ID and Logical system name, these details should match with SLD details.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It matches.

The other scenarios in which this business system is used works fine. Only for this I am facing this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siji,

What communication path are you using from ECC (ERP) to PI?

Are you using a partner profile with type 3 RFC or an HTTP RFC destination to post messages directly on the PI Integration engine (via URL)?

If it's the first method, you might want to double check your partner profile setting in ECC and the Port (Tcode IDX1) you have defined in PI (port format "SAP<SID>_<CLIENT>)

If it's the latter, you might want to check the sender business system defined in the URL on the HTTP RFC destination configured on ECC.

Regards, Trevor