cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universe/ WEBI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a universe using universe designer and used a Cube for that ( all i did was used a cube and export it, i did not create any objects manually cos everything got created as i import the cube). Now it is visible for the WEBI. when i go to the WEBI and used universe it is getting imported to the webi designer view.

However when i drag the objects in to the query pane and execute the report only the summarized data shows (basically when i drag plant/ company code/ Material and net value only the totals shows). but in the cube there are detail level information. why is this happening? is there any setting i have to do in the universe designer or WEBI to get the level of details that i want? when i pull the data using a query (query option in WEBI) all the detail level information shows. is there anything im missing?

Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any thoughts on this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhanuka,

As mentioned above "Plan", "Company Code", "Material" and "Net Value" are objects which you pulling from the cube. when you do this activity there will be a MDX statment which will be generated and will bring data from the BW system.

In case you want to compare the results you can try: -

1) execute the same MDX under MDXTEST transaction

2) use the same objects and create report from "analyzer"

Can you please try this and confirm if the results are same?

What is your SAP Business Objects version?

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

what has happend is i have pulled the system IDs not the correct objects. thats why i was getting the summarised/ incorrect data. now its correct.

Answers (0)