Did you mean: 

Supplier customer scenario

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have following scenario

I have finished product X for customer.

This X have subassembly  Y with component Y1, Y2.

My customer has made agreement with me that i have to buy subassembly  Y always from vendor ABC.

This vendor does not have facility to give me subassembly  Y in my country and he will tell me to assemble Y in my factory.

Vendor ABC  will supply me component Y1, Y2 at free of cost.

Total cost of finished product X will be 1000$.

Assembly cost of Y is 350$ and i will recover from vendor ABC.

For mapping this iam giving purchase order of subassembly  Y to vendor ABC.

Also getting purchase order to do assembly of Y from vendor ABC.

My requirement is that  when i complete assembly of Y and do Goods issue to delivery,  how it will do incoming Goods receipt against purchase order given to ABC and buid stock in system.

How this can be done automatically.

If dou have any other process then let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member240058
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip

How assembly cost of Y is 350$ will be recovered from vendor ABC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not more aware about production but in above case you need to use production order to complete the process from my point of view. Like in first case you need to create PO against ABC vendor to procure Y1 & Y2 and then need to assemble Y in your factory using production order and then you will placed that finished goods in your plant/storage location.

Again for assembling X you will consume Y from your warehouse and then using PP-SD integration you will send it to customer.

And regarding your question related to GR against ABC purchase order, that would be normal procure to pay cycle with some import/export charges.

Thanks,

Sandip