cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO Transmission repeated to Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We have upgraded from SRM 7.0 to SRM 7.01 and now SRM PO Transmission is being repeated to Supplier after changes are made in ordered PO when it should only sent once

Could you suggest what could be the issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

using SM30 transaction check fields and name structure concerned for Purchase Order Output (compare method POO) for BBPV_COMP_FIELDS view.

For each fields being an "I" type, if modification is done, a new PO outout is triggered.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

Could you also please elaborate a little more?

However is there a way this can be restricted....because our client had it restricted....but now after upgrade it is again triggering multiple outputs.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Could you please explain your situation little bit better. I am little confuse with your question. Are you not wanting to have PO output trigger whenever there is change made to it? or you are seeing multiple times output being generated whenever PO change is made?

If the issue is multiple output being generated then How is your system behaving for newly created PO? Is it generate output once or multiple times.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's right Ritesh!!

We don't want to have PO output trigger whenever there is change made to it.

PO output should be triggered only for newly created PO

Strangely this was working fine for us before the upgrade. What setting do we need to bring system to its earlier state?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thank you for your response then what Laurent have mentioned in her reply you have to remove the values in the table. BBPV_COMP_FIELDS is the place where the system checks and trigger the output based on field changed.

Alternatively you can check following configuration Condition - Dependent Document Output and exclude PO change output determination.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

I see 4 entries for POO with field names being BE_OBJECT_ID,

BE_OBJECT_TYPE, BE_OBJ_ITEM, DELIV_DATE

I noticed that the cost center in the ordered PO has been changed and hence PO output has been triggered. However I don't see an entry for BBP_PD_ACC with 'I'. How do we ensure that PO output is not triggered when cost center is changed?

Should I remove all these entries?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For Cost center change the comparison method is POR - Version Comparison for Purchase Order . In there you will see BBP_PDS_ACC.

Hope this helps.

Thank you
Ritesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

add 'BBP_PDS_ACC' structure name with an "E" type comparison for method comparison POO.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent and Ritesh.

I am a little confused now. Should I add 'BBP_PDS_ACC' structure name with an "E" type comparison for method comparison POO or should I delete 'BBP_PDS_ACC' structure name for method comparison POR?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I please get a clarity on this?

Thanks

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

POR comparison method checks fields assigned to it in order to know if a change version must be generated or not.

POO comparison method checks fields assigned to it in order to know if document output must be triggered or not.

Regards.

Laurent

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

I have the same problem as John.

I am working on SRM7.01 now and I added POO 'BBP_PDS_ACC' COST_CTR to the BBPV_COMP_FIELDS. But when I changed the po with the cost center, it triggered the output method to send the fax to the vendor.

Any other advice on this problem ? or is it the SRM7.01's standard behaver of this?