cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC PO is created want to change Costcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Extended Classic scenario implemented. where in SC, PO (created automatically once SC is approved) created in Portal (SRM 5.0) and replicated to ECC 6.0. Invoice is posted for PO (Not GR based Invoice so can post INV before GR). As different/incorrect Cost center was maintained in SC and PO so Invoice has been canceled. Now user wants to change cost center in PO but as follow on document is created (only invoice), we have asked user to reverse Invoice.

Invoice has been reversed but user is unable to change cost center in PO (In portal as Extended classic PO) and moreover Delete button is grayed out.

Please let me know in standard scenario if follow on document is reversed/canceled, is it possible to change cost center in PO ?

If we want to delete PO is it possible? if yes how? as Delete button is grayed out when we tries to change PO.

Is there any other work around? Please suggest.

Regards,

Ambarish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The PO can be change in portal(as this is extended classic scenario), follow on document (only invoice in ECC) is reversed. Now we are trying to change PO in portal but cost center  (accounting data) is grayed out. Is there any SAP note needs to be implement in SRM server? or

As delete button is grayed out, is there any other way to delete SRM PO so that deletion flag is transferred to backend (ECC) system?

Regards,

Ambarish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note talks about Limit - but you can still check if the corrections are valid:

Note 1173283 - Account assignment can be changed in PO with follow-on doc.

Also this is controlled by configuration in ECC:

Please check Note 457511 - FAQ: Purchase order change and goods receipt in purchasing

1. Question:

Is it possible to change the account assignment category or the data for the account assignment (for example, account, cost center) of a purchase order item after a goods receipt?

Answer:

The account assignment category itself can no longer be changed after follow-on documents have been posted. The system displays error message ME 458 (ME458). If this does not happen, then there is a program error that can be corrected with Note 163428 or 382916 (if parked invoices are the only follow-on documents, implement Note 489342 if the error message is not issued correctly). Implement these notes - if they have not yet been implemented in R/3 Support Packages - as otherwise errors may occur during internal processing of data when follow-on documents are posted (in particular if documents are canceled).

Whether the data for the account assignment (such as account, cost center) can still be changed after follow-on documents have been posted, depends on the account assignment category used and can be specified in Customizing (Transaction OME9). If the 'Acct.asst.changeable' (depending on Release) flag is set there for the corresponding account assignment category, the data for the account assignment can also be changed again in the purchase order after goods receipt or invoice receipt. This also applies, of course, to the data in individual lines of the multiple account assignment.

However, bear in mind that you should carefully consider every subsequent change in the purchase order.

If  there are differences between Transaction ME22 and ME22N regarding the changeability of the account assignment category, refer to Note 374554.

For problems with the 'Acct.asst.changeable' flag with reference to a service order, refer to Note 306528.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambraish,

As Naga mentioned you have to change the PO in SRM for ECS. Are you saying that user is not able to modify cost center in Portal? There may be issue that BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job is not executed for this SC / PO. As you have reversed out the Invoice in backend do you see that invoice reversal in follow-on / related document in PO. If not please execute BBP_GET_STATUS_2 program for the PO and have the reversal updated. Once done user should able to modify the cost center in SRM PO.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have Extended classic scenario,   purchase order in the SAP SRM system is the leading purchase order and cannot be changed in the back-end system.

My suggestion would be but not sure.

1.Try to change the cost center first in SRM PO.

2.Then try Badi in this path SRM Server  Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)  Control Extended Classic Scenario  Transfer Purchase Order Data to Logistics Back-End .

Regards,

Naga.