cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete PTRV_CCC entries

0 Kudos

Hi

Credit card entries with incorrect data gets populated in PTRV_CCC table while uploading them through PRCC t-code.

So there are outstanding entries in PTRV_CCC table which are again processed through PRCC with different accounting run no. rather than using PRCCE, PRCCF way.

Hence, these entries do not have date out field populated but are already present/processed in SAP.

Do we have to always keep these entries in PTRV_CCC table or, is there any way to do away with them like removing them?

Kindly guide.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

The correct behaviour is that if a credit card transaction is in error then it goes to V_PTRV_CCC (which is also viewed by the transaction PRCCE) and then after correcting the entries you can upload the corrected file using RPRCCC_CREATE_CORRECTION_FILE. With this a new file is generated.

The transaction PRCCE is emptied afterwards. This new created file you can again read in with RPRCCC00.

The accounting runs are stored in cluster TA - to be viewed in trx PRTA. For every accounting run number it is also stored there if it was sucessfully completed. If this field is space, you cannot import another accounting run number, unless the previous unsucessful run is completed.

That is what SHOULD happen as generally you cannot upload a new file until the old one is corrected unless you manipulated the accounting run (e.g. to set the successful accounting run flag using RPTTCLA) - if you do that you can run the risk that entries then are not updated or corrected from V_PTRV_CCC

The entries all have date values in the DATE_OUT field in V_PTRV_CCC so unless you removed that field then I cant see a way to delete these entries and the only way to do that is by a Z program.

Sorry meant to add..that if there is no entry in the DATE_OUT field, you can delete these directly from PRCCE.

Hope it helps you out!

Sally

Message was edited by: Sally Redmond

0 Kudos

Thanks Sally for sharing the process

Initially this process was not followed, but now it is being followed.

Since there are couple of entries present in PTRV_CCC table without any value in DATE_OUT field but duplicate entry already processed through PRCC with a different accounting run no.

Just wanted to confirm it wont impact if we delete these redundant entries using PRCCE, do we need to check/do anywhere else?

I believe it won't impact the system post deletion.

Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

No that is fine ..you can delete the entries if no DATE_OUT value filled in PTRV_CCC  - there is also a report and there is also report RPTTUW02 that can delete duplicate single entries and also from the cluster TC

But please check the documentation carefully as they allow you to delete live data in PRD without check so make sure that these entries are for sure duplicates and there would be no harm in deleting PTRV_CCC records that are recognized as duplicates of other receipts that are also found in PTRV_CCC.

Hope it helps

Sally

0 Kudos

thanks sally for the confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally - we have the same requirement - to delete erroneous (mainly fraud) transactions out of PTRV_CCC. I do not have a DATE_OUT field displaying to know whether or not it is populated?

0 Kudos

Hi there Kim

You mean you dont have the field visible in the table? ...You should be able to add it in PTRV_CCC in the field selection (system > field selection) and then you can either delete it using the report I mentioned RPTTUW02 which can manipulate the TC cluster entries or else from PRCCE itself?

See below...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I thought you were saying DATE_OUT should be in PRCCD, which it isn't.

I do see DATE_OUT in PTRV_CCC in SE16...however, my next issue is this...The transactions I am looking for are NOT in this table. The only transactions in this table seem to be for employees no longer with the company and/or employees that had locked records at some point while the system was loading. The ones I am looking for are also not in PRCCE.

Where can I go to delete entries that are in the buffer but not in PTRV_CCC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, why are there so few entries in PTRV_CCC? I would think all entries that were in the buffer should be in here...

Answers (0)