cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crm Sales 2.02 Activity Date Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are live on Sap CRM Sales Mobile but we have problems with activities.

When we create activity from mobile device no problem, it is created.

But when i inital load activites to DOE, all activity start-end dates are changed to a fixed date like 23 september 2012 14:00 and finish date is changed to

23 september 2012 16:00.

While debugging on inital load i saw that correct dates are sent to DOE

When i look from DOE ,

Selected row is different because i updated via mobile device.

When i inital load again, all dates are changed back to 20.110.923.110.000

why   ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yea solution is ;

Note 1719118 - Activity dates - Inconsistencies between device and CRM
Note Language: İngilizceVersion: 1Validity: valid since 15.05.2012

PDFDownload CorrectionsCompare VersionsSSCR
Go to SAP Note: Search

Content:  Summary  |  Header Data  |  Releases

Summary

Symptom

The activity dates shown in CRM Web UI and device are different

Other terms

Activity date change not pushed to device

Reason and Prerequisites

SAP CRM Sales Mobile can hanlde only one date type at a time

Solution

By design, in SAP CRM Sales Mobile, only one date type can be supported for an activity. The date type which customer wants to be seen on the device can be configured in CRM customization.
spro->CRM-> CRM Sales Mobile-> Transaction->Transaction types->Activity update parameters.
The device will recieve the activity date values corresponding to this date type alone.
For example, if customer maintaines 'ORDERPLANNED' as the date type in customization, he would recieve the date values ( date from and date to) corresponding to this date type alone from CRM.
If the default date type ( shown on the header UI) configured for CRM is different than the date type configured in customization, then the date values seen on the device would be different from what is shown on the CRM Web UI overview page.
It can also happen that, both of these date types are same but still the values shown on device is different from what is shown on the CRM Web UI. This kind of cases arise when CRM has special logic to display the dates on Header overview page depending on particular data ( For example, based on 'status'). To overcome this situation, customer can implement the BADI (details are provided below) provided with CRM Sales Mobile application.
BADI:  /msa/badi_activity
Method: Getdetail
Implement this method to fill 'et_activity_h' table with proper data ( According to customer's business requirments) in fields TIMESTAMP_FROM and TIMESTAMP_TO).

Answers (0)