cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 UPLOAD RISK OWNERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends:

How I can load massively risk owners, supervisors control, control authorizers, example:

I have 100 GL risks, and I need to put the owner's risk, that risk is risk or there is a way to bulk load as in GRC 5.3?, please help me with this.

thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

do you mean owners, who are maintained Access Mngmt -> GRC Role Ass. -> Access Control Owners?

These are stored in table GRACOWNER / GRACOWNERT (comments).

Access risk owners (maintained in every risk on tab Risk owners) are stored in table GRACSODRISKOWN.

You can create relevant entries in your development system and then transport them to production. Entries must be manually added into transport.

regards

Igor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Igor,

Thank you very much for answering our question, the problem is that we havent yet uploaded the owners. We have around 1800 risks defined and each risk has an owner associated. So we need to find a way to upload those 1800 risks with their corresponding owner in a massive way. Any other comment is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Risks you can upload using program GRAC_UPLOAD_RULES. To get the import files use GRAC_DOWNLOAD_RULES - downloads 9 files with existing rule set, risks, function, descriptions, function-action, function-permission assignments, add your risks and upload back and then generate rules.

To upload owners into mentioned tables you can create some easy batch-input or LSMW.

regards

Igor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Igor. thank you very much, we create batch input.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same concern, can you please let me know more about batch input you mentioned above?

Quick response would be really appreciated!

Thanks & Regards,

Mani R