cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM Reporting - Data model question .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am BW technical person and assigned to one retail project for implementing SPM .  We have BW, ECC, SRM , SPM and eSourcing in place.

Please help me in understanding SPM data model as I am new to this Business Process .

We have a reporting requirement on Spend analyses and eSourcing data . Our BW version is 7.3 ,  SPM version is 3.0 and eSourcing version is 9.0 .

1. Would like to understand, how to integrate SPM 3.0 and eSourcing system with SAP BW. 
  2. Is it possible to connect BW with eSourcing system ?
  3. Can we combine SPM and eSourcing data together for any specific report ?
  4. Do we have standard Java based extractor available in eSourcing ?
  5. What are other options for eSourcing Reports ?
  6. What would be the best source for operational Reporting ?
  7. What is your best recommendations when we have reporting requirement on all type of data like, SPM, eSourcing, SRM and ECC …How should we consolidate all reports in 1 place.

Looking forward to have answers from you. Thank you.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

please check the below inputs for your questions

• Would like to understand, how to integrate SPM 3.0 and eSourcing system with SAP BW. 
    1. This is a separate topic in SPM can't be explained in couple of points.
  • Is it possible to connect BW with eSourcing system ?
    1. Yes it is possible and there are some steps for that. Please check the below inputs for your help.

SPM provides a SOAP based webservice to integrate with Esourcing. This webserviceis deployed in the Java stack and it is J2EE compliant with a JDK 1.4 base.

Prerequisite:
You would have configured SPM
Setting up the Web Service to use Single sign-on

Integration to SAP Sourcing from SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management is done using single sign-on to configure this scenario
1. Log on to Visual Administrator.
2. Expand Server and choose Services Security provider .
3. Select the Web service “sap.com/xapps~analytics~is_ear*ESourcingLink_Config1.
4. Choose Edit.
5. In the right-hand window, select Ticket as Authentication Template.
Setting up Proxy Web Services to use Single sign-on
1. Log on to Visual Administrator.
2. Expand Server and choose Services Destination .
3. In the right-hand window, expand WebService.
4. Select sap.com/xapps~analytics~is_par/com.sap.analytics.aui.appintegration.es700.changed.ESourcingIntegration
/ ESourcingIntegrationWave700.
5. Select Authentication as Assertion Ticket.
6. Choose Save.
7. Select sap.com/xapps~analytics~is_par/com.sap.analytics.aui.es700.DocumentUrlBuilderWSService.
8. Select Authentication as Assertion Ticket.

• Can we combine SPM and eSourcing data together for any specific report ?
    • Yes we can combile.
  • Do we have standard Java based extractor available in eSourcing ?
    • Please refer the aforesaid information
  • What are other options for eSourcing Reports ?
    • Using SPM is one the good ways for reporing on esourcin
  • What is your best recommendations when we have reporting requirement on all type of data like, SPM, eSourcing, SRM and ECC …How should we consolidate all reports in 1 place.
    • Business Objects reporting

Thank you

Best regards,

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Amarnath .  Do you have any kind of documentation which can explains me BW-eSourcing integration and also how to extract data from eSourcing to BW ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are couple of standard SAP documentation on SPM -eSourcing Integration. Send me an email if you do not have them. I can share them with you.

Thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mani .  If you can send me those documents to my email id, it will be helpful for me to determine the data model . Unfortunately i was not able to find out your email id on SDN,

Basically I am looking for an integration of BW - eSourcing and then hooking up that Infocube or DSO on SPM Analytic.

My email id - manoj2306@gmail.com

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mani,

I have sent you an email with my detail questions, please forward me the necessary document which will help me in integration esourcing with BW system.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mani,

I have sent you an email with my detail questions, please forward me the necessary document which will help me in integration esourcing with BW system.

Thanks.

Answers (0)