cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Reciever Configuration in SAP PI7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an issue in Virtual Reciever configuration,my scenario looks like below

Sender1(FTP)   --->   Recver1(FTP)

--->    Recver2 (FTp

While configuring sender agreement I have specified the virtual reciever and also in receiver determination.

Also folllowed below links,

http://scn.sap.com/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/09/16/virtual-receiver--why-do-you-really-...

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Virtual+Receiver+use+in+Receiver+Determination+B2B(Idoc+to+(...))

but still I am receiving file in only one location(i.e, Recver1) ,not in other location(Recver2).

NOTE: I am not using party in my scenario.

Please help me  regarding this issue.

Regards,

SHRI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you working on a B2B scenario? Are you trying to move a file from a source location to two different target locations? or is it a conditional move?

I believe, you will be achieve what you need by just using a multiple receivers with or without conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nageshwar,

Its not B2B scenario.

I dont want to use any conditions.

I want to place inbound file to two target location(same file at both the locations).

For the same I have created,

1 Reciver Determination(Checked Virtual Reciver and specified the Business service)

2 Interface Determination(for two target location)

1 Sender Agreement(Clicked sender uses virtual reciver)

2 Receiver Agreement

1 Sender Communication Channel

2 Reciever Communication Channels.

I have doubt whether I can achive this with using Virtual Reciver Concept, specifieng only business serveice in Virtual Reciver,without specifying party(B2B).

Regards,

SHRI

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe your scenario is not a case for virtual receiver. Just add two receivers in receiver determination and you are done. As you mentioned, you need 1 receiver determination (two receivers), 2 interface determinations, 1 sender agreement, 2 receiver agreements. 1 sender communication channel and 2 receiver communication channels. No need to use virtual receiver concept.