cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best training institutes for SAP PS module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can you please suggest me the best training institute available in India for SAP PS or SAP PM module.

My friend want to learn SAP PS or SAP PM module as he had a domain work experience of  4 years in same field.

Your valuable suggestion is needed.....

Thanks

P.Yadav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Best training institute available in India are SIEMENS or Genovate.

They are authorized training centers by SAP where your friend can enroll for Certification of SAP PS or SAP PM. Upon enrolling and paying necessary course fees, one can get course material which needs to be referred to understand various topics in these modules.

You can ask your friend to find contact numbers for these institutes from Google depending upon which city it is convenient for him.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for the quick reply, you suggested Siemens & Genovate, I know they are best but their training fees would be in between 150000-250000 INR, which is very high.

Can you please suggest the institute within 100000 INR range.

Regards

PY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I am sorry.. Not having any idea on such institutes.

But even though fees are high for Siemens & Genovate, it is recommended to do Certification from these institutes as they are authorized by SAP.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Tushar suggested you these institutes assuming that your friend needs the best training and also wants to get his certification done. Obviously, if your friend is in search of the best training he needs to shell out some money. Because best things come with a price tag.

Secondly, ask your friend what his primary aim is. Whether he just wants to do a formal training or whether he wants to do certification as well. Doing the latter would atleast make sure he has a chance to get a job. There are a lot of institutes which offer training under the 1 lac price tag. But, personally, i would not suggest that.

Ultimately its your friends choice.

Regards,

Gokul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.