Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM01 - Changes Tracking details

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have recently faced issue sthat few transactions were found locked in production system. Could not find any chnage log in SM01 about who locked those TCODES. The TCODES were recently being acessed as per st03n.  Maximum I could check was the usage of SM01 in st03n. But it was accessed by many people and no one confirmed the change.

Audit log in sm19 is OFF. We are aske dto turn security audit log ON just for SM01. Could anyone please advise whether there is any possiblity to turn audit log ON for SM01 only.

Our main purpose is to track lock/unlocks done in SM01. Please advise if there is any other way to do that.

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody except very few users should have the authorization to access SM01 anyway and they should log changes (change management). If everybody is able to unlock a transaction you don't have to lock it in the first place.

Cheers Michael

PS: i don't know about the dedicated auditing, but i had a look the data is stored in table TSTC column CINFO.

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You can activate the audit log for criticality and other things, As per my knowledge we can not activate audit log for a perticular transaction code