SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rate determination is inconsistent in change installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If i change MRU in Installation that time i am getting an error in one case "rate determination is inconsistent"

The value defined is as follows:

Kindly suggest me.

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Have you done rate determination(EA87) for all your rate types and rate category?

Also check the rate type and rate valid from & to dates. There might be some consistent in dates.

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Have you done rate determination(EA87) for all your rate types and rate category?

Also check the rate type and rate valid from & to dates. There might be some consistent in dates.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Rajesh.

If i select rate category in EA87 and choose rate type then display...Every rate type is not maintained.

But TV_Lic is maintained and load watt is not there.

What should i do now.

Regards.

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi,

First find out the rate type used at register or device level ( EG70)

then take combination of rate category and rate type ( of particular device & register) in change mode of EA87 and then maintained both the rates ( Tv_Lic & load watt ).

Regards

Girish

) and

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You should maintain Rates for each combination of Rate Type(device level) and Rate Category(installation level) with valid date range in EA87. So that all rates will be determined dynamically (at runtime) from the rate type of the register or operand and the rate category of the installation.

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I have checked EG70, rate type is MET_RENT (At device level) and CONSUMTN (At register level).

To use rate category  (Tariff_120) and rate type, entries are maintained.

Kindly check it:

And the installation is this:

Please suggest me.

Regards.

Priya

0 Kudos

Priya,

Have you maintained Rate Type TV_LICNS and Rate Category TARIFF_120 combination in EA87?

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

TV_LICNS is also maintained and date is also correct, please check.

Regards.

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

As per your screen shot, Rate Category TARIFF_120 is valid from 26.04.2003 in the installation and you have done Rate Determination from 01.01.2004. Can you please change rate determination from date to 26.04.2003 and try again?

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.