cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network requires assignment to an activity number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am trying to post unfixed costs like travelling expenditure to project. for this process i am using general cost activity, in order to post cost through fb50 could you explain the process?

regards,

abhinay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Locked.

Everyone, please play nicely.  Please read the rules of engagement.  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19331

@abhinay

If you ask a basic question like this, you run the risk of getting it deleted.  Further abuse may get your account locked. 

@everyone else

if it's a basic question, ignore it. It will quickly go to the bottom of the feed and eventually he'll learn.

Thanks,

-nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this is the nth time i am asking you to search the forum or take help from the relevant person.

DO NOT ask basic questions in this forum.

I would also urge other members to ignore such posts. By replying to such posts we are just encouraging people to ask such basic queries.

Hope all you experienced and sensible guys understand this. Let the person, who raises such basic queries explore a bit. Its for his/her benefit.

Its high time we stopped replying to such posts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul Pillai

Option One

I Would simply Ask SDN to Create a Levels in the Forum , so that if Experts think that Question is Basic or Question has been Answered already can be found in google or SDN Forum easily . Those Case such Question can be Move up and Down accordingly to Basic Level or Expert Level .

Remember this can be Misused .

Option two

If you feel that it is a Basic Question Instead of getting Irritated , Ignore it no one is asking you give the Solution they are many humble people who understand the Situation of the Beginners

Post the Solution so that Concern person would keep his/her hope alive  in SDN and Experts .

Option three

Lets say you know 50% of the Module . you have stuck up in a Urgent Issue need Solution

they are Experts who know 90% of the Module , If you have Asked the Question in SDN ,Expert think it is Basic Question and Delete ur Post or Ignore the Question , you dont have Any one who can help you in this matter ,now ur job is at Stake  how do you Feel at that Point of time .

So My Dear Experts A Beginner can Become Experts only when he/she have that X factor for Learning and a Little Helping Hand from Expert People like You .

Very Famous Successful Person have Said this Line

If i know Why Would i ASk , If i dont ask then how do i Learn

Hope u don't take it Personally What i have Said on the Behalf of all levels of Experience People .

Remember any one can Need Help  any time , No one is 100% Here

Best of Wishes

Massi Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Massi,

I appreciate your thoughts and hope you have posted them after reading the rules of engagement of this forum. Morever, i feel, a game is played fair if it is played by the rules.

I dont know which famous successful person said this,

If i know Why Would i ASk , If i dont ask then how do i Learn

Nobody is preventing anybody from asking but if a little common sense is put to use people can read a bit about the query they present here instead of blatantly asking it without doing any prior study.

And remember, expert people are always ready to lend a helping hand, but do not expect to be spoon fed.

Lastly, do not take this on the personal front. These are my thoughts on behalf of the SDN forum as well as people of all experience levels.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massi,

One must do prior study before posting any query.

I do agree with gokul.

You will get helping hands on SDN but no feeding one. you have to do things at your end.

This is true everywhere not only in SDN.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

one side Ur appreciating me on other side trying to be a Referee

I dont Agree with you this is a Learning Forum not a Game . Learning is done through discipline not with Rules .

I guess nobody in the World have learned Under strict Supervisor. Even if they have learned  then they are not Experts . they cannot make other Careers and proud of them self 

Every Individual has the Maturity Level and Confidence Level , Plz dont Expect ever one Would be at same Level ,they will Gradually develop but i Would request not to respond through harsh Comments instead ignore it . some time it is the best answer 

If the  same Question was Asked by ur Own Brother/Sister or Very Closed Friend you will not Slap him/her with Rules of Engagement . you would put Extra Efforts to help him/her resolving the Problem.

Best of Wishes

Massi Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Massi,

I have seen many such threads in this forum before and i do not want to pursue this anymore..

I can see from your profile that you are not an active contributor and would need some more time to get acquainted with the processes followed in this forum.

If the  same Question was Asked by ur Own Brother/Sister or Very Closed Friend you will not Slap him/her with Rules of Engagement . you would put Extra Efforts to help him/her resolving the Problem.

You have no right to post such things on this forum. Open a new one for yourself if you are interested in posting such things. This shows your maturity level and low level of understanding.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Gokul Pillai

I have a 5 years of Implementation and Support Project Experience with Corporate Level Training .

just open my Account does mean that iam standing at 0 this is a Display Error Need to be Sort out ,

I think every Question Should have Logical answer rather then Harsh and Ruthless Comments

Which Shows your Level of Maturity ..

some one Posted a Harsh comment to not , not necessary you have to repeat the same thing to Other . it shows you level of understand  .

I have seen many people who just got point by chance does mean that they should starting Roaring at other , you have to Earn the Point  so that it can Reflect in ur Comments/Solutions.

Dont take it Personally .

same View can Make it

Difference in View can Break it

Best of Wishes

Massi Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know that..

Instead of wasting your energy it would have been better if you answered the query...I am not interested in proving anything to people like you...Instead of advocating so much you could have shown your 5+ years of experience by answering the query...

By the way, whatever you say is not going to change my approach towards such basic queries.

Answer the query and earn some points mate!!! Hopefully that will sort out the display error...

Display error attached,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Pillai

If i know PS Module i Would tested the Expert Skills unfortunately i don't belong to PS Module

Yes Ur Right i should not Waste time in Fixing Disorder Colour tray ,instead i should have a New tray for Painting .  Need Understand skills ..

I guess my message is Loud and Clear ..

I will Still give you Best of Wishes Points

I think Ur at 1129+

Have best of Season

Massi Ahmed

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Abhi,

You will be giving the G/L first to the which the cost has to be moved. It will ask one of the account assignment object like WBS, Cost Center etc.. You just double click on the G/L field and one more screen will pop-up for account assignment. Here you can see the Network and Activity No. field. Enter the details and check whether you have entered credit & debit values.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MRD