Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to pick only few files

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to pick only a few files instead of many.As am using FILE adapater how to pickup the files which are useful.I think I need to mention it in parameter side.

Thanks,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Your question is very basic and generic. In general, you can use for instance the file name mask to pick up only the right files - use SAP Help for sender file adapter as a reference, and get back to us if you had detailed questions:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/44/682bcd7f2a6d12e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Regards,

Greg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally you can make use of the Advanced Selection option in sender channel.

SAP Help says below.

Advanced Selection for Source File 

If you want to set an exclusion mask for theFile Name specified above, or if you want to specify multiple directories using a file name mask and exclusion mask, set the Advanced Selection for Source File indicator.

• Specify an Exclusion Mask for the file name specified above.

You want to process all files that have the extension '.txt', but want to exclude all files that begin with the letter 'a'. To do this, enter *.txt for File Name, and a* for Exclusion Mask.

• You can enter additional specifications for source directories, file name screens, and exclusion screens in the table. These entries are processed in addition to the information specified above.