cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find sap script name from spool request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

I have to find a sap script name from the spool request of SP01. The sap script name is nowhere mentioned in the documentation and there is a requirment to debug it...

Is there any way of finding it out then please let me know...

Appreciate response...

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor

Hi,

Download the raw data of the spool number via report RSPO0030. In the raw data file, the secon line should look something like this:

IN01Lxxxxxxxxxx

The L character represents the language of the form. e.g. E for English, S for Spanish etc.

The xxxxxxxxxx charcters aer the name of the form.

Regards,

Aidan

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aiden,

That was nice.. But in my system Report RSPO0030 is totally blank and it contains only Report statement. I found another program RSPO0074 which actually gives TemSe raw data and 2nd line of of the raw data actually has the Script name.. This Awesome.. thanks for the trick 🙂

Jaydeep, you can use the program RSPO0074 is RSPO0030 is not working in your system...

- Harshad

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshid,

If you apply the code correction of SAP note 970649, then the correct version of report RSPO0030 will be available in the system.

Regards,

Aidan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182873
Participant

You can find the form name from spool request by using following steps::

Go to SP01 --> Double click on Spool No.->Select Tems attributes Tab-->Double click on object Name
-->Select check box box of your spool No.-->Select Contents Push button-->Which results in  many rows of data ,in the second row  you can find your form name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Execute RSTXDBUG in se38.

2. Then generate the spool again, It will take you to the debugging screen of script where you can find the name of script.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Let us know the type of output message or FI correspondence and we could guide you. For instance if it is a message for SD/MM you could find it with tcode NACE / output types / processing routines. For FI correspondence you can find it in the IMG menu for FI / basic functions / correspondence. If it is related with payment advices search in tcode FBZP. For IM messages see Note 522591 - FAQ: IM output determination.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo but the process is not that crystal clear on our side..

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaydeep...

A really deep problem 🙂 actually not sure how one can find the script from Spool.  but atleast I can give some threads to search..

On the day Spool is generated, try to search in NAST table how many entries are generated. Take unique entries from of all the Output types from those entries and check in NACE to find out the script.

OR

If you know how to regenerate the spool, then switch on the SAPSCript debugger and rerun the step to regenerate the spool.. may be it will stop while calling the script and you can get the Script name.

Hope this helps !!

- HArshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harshad