cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC adapter not polling the data from the data base table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For sender JDBC adapter i have written a query that it has to poll the data from the data base table for every 60 sec.Previously the it has been working .But now it is not picking up the data.If iam doing  any dummy changes in the Communication Channel and re-activating that channel manually it is picking the data.So i want to know what might be the exact reason for that .Can any one please help me on this issue.

REGARDS

PRAKASH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check for how your CC is control,means by External control,automatic or manual, also check for ATP as Michal suggest.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

You don't mention what PI release and SP you are on.

If you are operating in a multi java node environment, there are known issues with the Adapter Framework Scheduler which may cause this type of problem:

1) 1355715 AF Scheduler to avoid using cluster communication - introduces the scheduler.reloc mode parameter.

2) 1593415 AF Scheduler - fixes related to relocation mode ***pay attention to the notes listed in this note and ensure you have these fixes, if you set the scheduler.relocMode parameter.

If you are on an older PI release, check this note:

1083488 XI FTP/JDBC sender channel stop polling indefinitely(04/04S)

Regards

Mark

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Praksh,

Try with the following options.

Restart the JBDC services in NWA

Do Full cache refresh in  PI.

Regards

Praveen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check ATP ? maybe it's on for this channel ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/46/ad6cfeb5492a86e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk