Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SlotCreate API missing error message

olivier_thiry
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created a webservice using ME API (version 5.2.5.20) to create Slot configuration. This is working fine most of the time, but today we got the following error message :

Can`t find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key 13435.simple

My guess was there was an error, and the error message could not be retrieved, so I looked into ErrorMessages.properties file, here is a little abstract :

13431.simple=Record must be retrieved before initial data can be loaded

13500.simple=Enter a resource

13501.simple=Enter slot configuration and version

13502.simple=Invalid resource setup %RESOURCE_SETUP%

13503.simple=Component is missing during BOM verification

13504.simple=Excess component found during BOM verification

13505.simple=Slot is conflicting with another component in the BOM during BOM verification

Looks like my guess is correct, as the messages around this number look to be linked to slot...

But question, what does this message 13435 means and why isn't it in the properties file ?

Thanks

Regards

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That would be a bug.  The error message appears in a later release and (I hope this helps) here is the text:

13435.simple=Component %COMPONENT% being replenished is not a valid component or alternative component on the slot %SLOT_ID%

Please make sure you file a CSS ticket.  It would appear a developer integrated some code into the 5.2 branch but forgot to also integrate the resources.

-tim