Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message strucked in Queues

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

An Important Bank transaction message is strucked in a Queue and it is not able to restart and can't delete it.How can I process it.Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Please check the status of the queue, it may be stopped.

The XML messages stuck up in the queue are freed by unlocking queues. Please find the step by step procedure to check the message which is stucked in a queue and unlock it.

Step 1: Run t-code: SXMB_MONI 

Run t-code ‘SXMB_MONI’ in the R/3 system, which sends data to PI to get the following screen.

Step 2: After executing the above screen as shown above, we arrive at the

Monitoring screen for XML messages to be sent to PI. The message with ‘Green’ colored flag shows the messages are in the queue and are thus scheduled for further processing. Also you can ‘Refresh’ or ‘Restart’ messages as shown in Red Color. 

Step 3: If we scroll to the right for a row, then we find the Queue ID as shown below. 

Step 4: Click on the Queue ID to take you to following screen.

Step 5: Again drill down to Queue Name – XBTS0005 to take you to following screen .Our main objective is to unlock the queue for the XML messages.

Here, click on the Unlock Button (RED Square) in the above picture to free the XML message stuck up in the queue. 

Step 6: Now you can see the change in the status of the XML messages again in the SXMB_MONI.

It’s changed to Checkered Flag. 

Please Check the queues using transactions SMQ1 (outbound)/SMQ2 (inbound). Resolve the displayed errors. You can cancel the messages from SXMB_MONI. Execute LUW if necessary and avoid deleting entries manually.

Best Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

The above post is helpful in case of scheduled messages. I have a FEH stuck message which was marked as Complete from /sappo/ppo2 tcode. Now we are not able to take any action on that and it is not allowing me to open the queue id as suggested by you in step 4. Due to this all the subsequent messages for that particular SRM document are getting stuck in scheduled and will not get processed unless the first FEH stuck entry is either discarded or removed.

Please let me know incase there is any way to solve this.

Best Regards,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mayur,

why don't you save that LUW and then delete it, in order to let the subsequent messages to be processed and later on to analize and/or reprocess the faulty message?

cheers,

Edu

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

This is a wonderful explanation.

Thank you for your post.

Regards

Anupam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

If you open the message in side the queue you can see for what reason queue has been stuck.

go to SXMB_ADM then try to activate the queue whether it is allowing or not.

Regards

Praveen

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>it is not able to restart

why ?

do you see any error ? have you tried debugging it from the queue to see what's wrong ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Yes it is not able to restart.How to debugg it am afraid of it.It is important one and I should process it.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SMQ2 you have an option to debug once you select the queue entry

>>>How to debugg it am afraid of it.It is important one and I should process

just ask the person who developed the interface to help you - or you can just check the payload - as it may be wrong - cancel the message and repost it correctly this time,

you have plenty of options

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just double click on the message in Queue and it will direct you to Error message in SXMB_MONI.

There you check the error details and try to debug and then resend the message.

Regards,

Naveen.