cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Customer Group Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Guru's,

I would kindly request you to advise me on the possible solution for this request.

Their is a need to allocated a number of existing customers to a special group to give them discounts for the season.

What is the best possible solution without changing the customer group that the customer is in at present.

Is their a possibility to introduce a sub group or something to accommodate this need.

Will be looking forward to a prompt response in this regard.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Shahzad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please find the attached screen shots

Krishna.

Create a sub group for all these customer in customer master and provide discount

I hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

So do i have create a new customer group??... and assign the special customers to that group??...

Can i avoid this?... because the customers are assigned to another customer group??... and these special customer group customers will change depending on the policy set my the organization.

This means their can be one set of customer in the 1st Week who are entailed for this special group and another set in the 4th week. 

What is you'll recommendation.

Thanks in Advance!!...

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintaining the Pricing group field in the CMR  for the particular customers to whom you want to give spl discount will not disturb your current Customer group.. And it also fulfill your requirement..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

What will happen when these customers are not entitled to the discount next time around. and another group of customer are entitled.

Eg:-

Common Group Customers(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)

Month X/ Week 1 - Customer 1,2,3,4,5 (these customer are entitled to the special discount).

Month X/ Week 2 - Customer 5,6,7 (these customer are entitled to the special discount).

These special group will consist of dynamic customers, so changing the customer master on a constant would not be a feasible solution. if that's what you mean??...

what would be the best solution for this??...

Thanks in Advance!!...

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You just have to change the Condition Records.

Take example of Customer Group AA.

The Price for this AA Customer Group currently is Rs. 150.

Now in Customer Master you also define a Price Group (say BB) for Customer who will receive special Price. Thus you will maintain Condition Records for combination of AA & BB as Rs. 130.

Now each Price condition record has validity dates. Thus based on the validity dates, system will pick necessary price.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

Try in Price Group or price list

FYI Screen shot

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

What you say is not clear to me. Are you clear with what i require??..

There should not be any manual process.

Thanks in Advance...

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Customer Master - Sales Area Data - Sales Tab, under Pricing/Statistics there are feilds for Price Group & Price list.

You can enter the required details here & the same will be copied in Sales Order at Sales Tab under Pricing/Statistics.

Now in your Price Condition's Access Sequence insert either of the above fields & maintian the Price accordingly. Thus required Price will be determined for Customer accordingly.

To create new Proce Group & Price List follow here:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Maintain Price-Relevant Master Data Fields - Define price list categories for customers & Define pricing groups for customers.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you want sub group of customer,

their no  sub group in for account group ,

Their is a need to allocated a number of existing customers to a special group to give them discounts for the season.

here you retirement is some of the customer give the special discount ,

so at customer master level , at sales area view, sales tab, one of the field price group here you maintain the special group ,

then you maintain the records .

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as your process you can you use the pricing group field, based on this you divided and give the discount ,